Who We Are
American History Workshop works alongside professionals from many disciplines to create interpretive exhibitions and programs. Historians make us aware of the latest scholarship, designers help us to realize the best physical dimensions to storytelling, and media producers create audio, video and interactive experiences that enliven our narratives. read more
The Work We Do
The interpretive arts – story-telling, theater, exhibitry – connect people to ideas and images that enrich their lives. When the subject matter is historical, interpretation ought to let people understand that the traditions of space, time, objects, and social processes are alive in their own minds. see more
- Rabinowitz wins guggenheim fellowship!
- national underground railroad freedom center recognizes Richard Rabinowitz
- richard rabinowitz wins the G. Wesley Johnson Award
- fellowship at the University of Sydney
- lynda b. kaplan completes the documentary,
Du Bois in Our Time.
- rabinowitz book finally in the works!